- 280 g (2 cups) all-purpose flour (dip and sweep)*
- 185 g (3/4 cup and 1 tablespoon) unsalted butter, at room temperature, cut into cubes
- 105 g (1/2 cup) granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350°F(177C°). Line baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone baking mat. Set aside.
- Put flour and sugar in a medium bowl and mix well.
- Add ground cinnamon and mix until combined well.
- Add butter to the flour mixture and knead well until the dough becomes together.
- Take small pieces (25grams- a little bit more than 1 tablespoon can take) of the dough and roll them into balls. Alternatively, as this recipe makes 22 cookies, you can divide the dough into 22 pieces and roll them into balls. Press the balls preferably with a flat-bottomed glass or a measuring cup to flatten them evenly or with the palm of your hand and finally give a shape with a fork.
- Bake for 14 minutes or until the edges are lightly brown.
- Remove the cookies from the oven and let the cookies cool for 10 minutes on the baking sheet before transferring them to a wire rack to completely cool. They will be crunchier as they cool. When they are cool, store the cookies in an airtight container to keep their freshness.