Similar to the other recipes!
- Chicken breast – 170 g / 6 oz
- Garlic Clove [minced] – 1,5 tbsp
- Soy sauce – 4 tbsp
- In a large, nonporous bowl, combine the garlic and the soy sauce.
- Add the chicken and turn to coat well.
- Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for at least an hour.
- Grill chicken over medium-high heat for 10 to 15 minutes per side, or until internal temperature reaches 80 degrees C
- Discard any remaining marinade.
- Add some salad, some rice too your liking and viola a very tasty meal.