Before you freak out, this is actually so quick to make, the portion may look big however I ate half for breakfast, it is quite filling and nutritious!
- Tofu – 50g / 2 oz
- Sesame seeds – 1 tbsp
- Noodles – 70g / 2.8 oz
- Onion (finely chopped) – 1
Ingredients to your taste:
- red chili (seeded and chopped) – 1
- soy sauce – 2 tbsp
- Wrap the tofu in heavy layers of kitchen paper then, press gently to remove as much excess water as possible. Repeat a couple of times.
- Slice the tofu in half horizontally into 2 flat pieces. Sprinkle with the sesame seeds.
- Mix the chili with the soy, and one tablespoon of water.
- Cook the noodles in salted boiling water until al dente and drain.
- Sear the tofu for about 2 minutes each side or until golden and crisp. In the frying pan
- Put the noodles on two plates, top with the tofu and pour the dressing over both. Finish with onions.
This quick and tasty meal took me 10 minutes to make!