I wasn’t sure of cucumbers for the longest time. Then the idea began to appeal to me as I realised it is mainly made from water. Plus everyone goes on about the benefits of how it is great for your skin.
What else is there to cucumber?
- Aids weight-loss / metabolism
- Helps maintain your blood sugar level
- Helps the liver to reduce impurities if your liver is weak then these snacks would help.
- Good for your eye health (on that side note, apparently if you eat anything red/pink-ish for a few months it is to improve your eyesight, have yet to try that)
- Contains Silcia which helps strengthen weakened bones which I have noticed it helping slightly with my knee, which has been far more useful than prescribed pills I have noticed recently
And many more. However those ones caught my attention. as well as keeping your face glowing and all that.
What snack do you usually go for?